Superwater.com offers 100% FREE FedEx and UPS Ground Shipping on every Pentair Everpure # EV9693-40 7FC-L Water Filter Cartridge Order.
***SPEND OVER $300, USE THE COUPON CODE ( superwater20 ) ON CHECKOUT FOR AN ADDITIONAL $20 OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER w/ NO TAX (**Except Florida).
***WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED EVERPURE FOODSERVICE AND COMMERCIAL DEALER W/ OVER 20+ YEARS EXPERIENCE. Please call us with any questions you may have.
**The NEW for 2016 Pentair Everpure # EV969340 # 7FC-L Cartridge offers increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants.
The 7FC-L is an extended life balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities,and works specifically to reduce Lead.
This 7FCL Cartridge improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation. It also protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
- The # EV969340 # 7FC-L Compatible with ALL Coldrink, QC7I, QL2, QL3B, QL3 Heads, and ALL High Flow CSR manifolds, easy to upgrade.
- The Pentair Everpure # 7FC-L Cartridge Features proprietary Fibredyne II media which effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life.
- The # EV-969340 Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Patented Pentair Everpure Submicron filtration technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means.
- NSF/ANSI Standard is 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
- Sanitary quick change cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
Please See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
Rated Capacity: NSF Rated - **Lead Removal: 7,400 gallons
Taste & Odor Capacity*: 14,800 gallons
Dimensions: H: 20.75" D: 3.25"
Pressure Req: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), **non-shock
Max. Temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
EPA Est. No # 002623-IL-002
Science has proven water has the potential to transform your world view. Crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns. The implications of this research create a new awareness of how we can positively impact the earth and our personal health.- Dr. Masaru Emoto The Hidden Messages in Water.