Superwater.com offers Discounted ( **Class D ) FedEx and UPS Ground Shipping on every 804-037 SHURflo Medium Water Boost System 3/8" Barb Orders.
***WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED SHURFLO PRODUCTS DEALER WITH OVER 20+ YEARS EXPERIENCE. Questions?... Please Call Us.
***SPEND OVER $300, USE THE COUPON CODE ( superwater20 ) ON CHECKOUT FOR AN ADDITIONAL $20 OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER w/ NO TAX (**Except Florida).
The SHURflo Medium Water Boost System # 804037 Features and Benefits:
- Increases flow and pressure to carbonated and non-carbonated soda valves for consistent drink quality
- Maximizes filter life on filtration systems
- Replaceable bladder for maximum system life and simple maintenance
- Self priming pump can run without damage
- Eliminates pulsation at dispenser valve resulting in more accurate brix ratio and maximum syrup utilization
- Low profile allows for undercounter installation
- Rigid stainless steel tanks
- Complete turn-key package
- Quick connects
- NSF Certified
The 804-037 SHURflo Medium Water Boost System 3/8" Barb Specifications:
Booster Pump: SHURflo 90 psi 115 VAC 8000 series corded pump (NSF, UL, CUL listed) Accumulator Tank: 6 gallon SS and butyl rubber bladder. (NSF listed) Water Ports: 3/8" barb inlet/outlet Pre-charge: w/air at installation. 50 psi recommended for most beverage applications Draw down volume: 3.1 gallon (@50 psi pre-charge) Dimensions: 12" x 19" x 16" Electrical: 115 VAC Weight: 18 pounds (empty) Max Working Pressure: 117 PSI Temperature Limits: 34°-120°F (1.1° - 49°C)
Science has proven water has the potential to transform your world view. Crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. Water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns. The implications of this research create a new awareness of how we can positively impact the earth and our personal health.- Dr. Masaru Emoto The Hidden Messages in Water.