Superwater.com offers Discounted (**Class G) FedEx & UPS Ground Shipping on every # 165-01006 Pentair OptiPure OS.20 OptiSoft Water Softener order.**Clas G Shipping is applied per item order.
***SPEND OVER $300, USE THE COUPON CODE ( superwater20 ) ON CHECKOUT FOR AN ADDITIONAL $20 OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER w/ NO TAX (**Except Florida).
***WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED PENTAIR EVERPURE / OPTIPURE FOODSERVICE AND COMMERCIAL DEALER W/ OVER 25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE. Please call us with any questions you may have.
The Pentair Optipure # 16501006 OptiSoft® Water Softener Model OS20 is designed to remove or reduce calcium, magnesium and hardness minerals from water eliminating problems associated with the formation and accumulation of scale deposits.
Scale forming minerals can be removed through ion exchange.
For applications where a managed amount of hardness minerals is desired, the OptiSoft OS.20 is equipped with precision blending allowing the operator to reliably customize the amount of hardness in the treated water.
The system utilizes an electronic controller for simple setup and user interface. The OS.20 is suitable for both cold and/or hot water up to 149°F.
The # 165-01006 Pentair OptiPure OS.20 OptiSoft Water Softener Benefits:
Removes hardness minerals that cause scale formation in
equipment and spotting on dishes, glasses and flatware.
- Prevents scale build-up on elements and wettened surfaces.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends
- Compact, space-saving design allows system to be placed
under counter or workspace.
- Heat tolerant and corrosion resistant vinyl ester tanks and
high temperature strong-acid-based ion exchange resin
provides years of performance without compromise at
water temperatures up to 149˚F (65˚C).
- Electronic control valve is easily set to water hardness
level for automatic, volume-initiatied regeneration and
interruption free service along with water and salt savings.
- Includes two 3/4” NFPT x 24” long, stainless steel flex
The # 165-01006 Pentair OptiPure OS.20 OptiSoft Water Softener Applications:
- Any application requiring hardnes and/or iron removal
or managed hardness reduction.
- Warewashing Equipment
- Tea Brewers
- Coffee Brewers
**Can be used with hot or cold water supplies.
The # 165-01006 Pentair OptiPure OS-20 OptiSoft Water Softener Specifications:
- Dimensions: 29.3”h x 11.0”w x 21.5”d
- Connection - Inlet & Outlet 3/4” NFPT
- Hot Water Operating Pressure *Pressure over 73 psi requires regulation. 20 - 73* psi (1.4 - 5.18 bar)
- Cold Water Operation Pressure 20 - 120 psi (1.4 - 8.27 bar)
- Inlet Water Temperature Range 35o - 149oF (2o - 65oC)
- Shipping Weight 58 lbs.
- Electric Connection (Supplied with 24V Transformer) 120V 60Hz
- Nominal Hardness Reduction *Performance depends on operating conditions and water chemistry. 12,600 grains / Regen*
- Service Flow Rate: 7.9 gpm (29.9 lpm)
- Brine Tank Capacity: (Salt) 51 lbs. (23 kg)
Science has proven water has the potential to transform your world view. Crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. Water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns. The implications of this research create a new awareness of how we can positively impact the earth and our personal health.- Dr. Masaru Emoto The Hidden Messages in Water.