Superwater.com offers Free FedEx & UPS Ground Shipping On All Everpure S-101 (A) # EV9273-77 Water Filter Cartridge orders totaling over $200.
- Quick change replacement S101 # EV927377 cartridge for ROM II and ROM III systems (A). Carbon cartridge prefilters dirt, sediment and chlorine.
- When used in ROM II or ROM III Systems, replace the S-101 prefilter cartridge # EV-927377 annually. The S101 cartridge:
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Provides effective pre-filtration for the RO membrane module.
Everpure Reverse Osmosis Systems reduce the following contaminants:
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
Everpure RO Systems also:
- Finely polishes treated water to optimal premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduce chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduce dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
Reduce parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba and Cryptosporidium.
- Control even extreme levels of common “off” tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy.
Reduce limescale build-up in appliances that use water.
Reduce lead to below the Federal Action Level.
Reduce VOCs and MTBE (ROM III only).
- Is certified by NSF/ANSI in the reduction of arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium and chloroform.
- This system features a normal production rate of 14.4 gallons per day at a .5 gallon per minute flow rate.
- Sanitary quick-change design makes maintenance easy.
- Capacity: 14.4 gallons per day
- Flow Rate: 1/2 GPM
- Pack size: 1