- Additional Price Discounts are Listed & Given for all Multiple H300 cartridge orders as shown above...ORDER A BOX OF 6 AND SAVE BIG.
**Looking to save even MORE $$$, Please use our listed coupons, and also, see the bottom of this page, for substancially lower priced Cartridges that will fit your current Everpure QL1, QL2, and or, QL3, QL3-B and or QC71 Everpure Cap Head.
NOTE: The H200, H201, and S200 Water Filter Cartridges are no longer made, the H 300 # EV9270-71 / EV9270-72 has been the required replacement since 2004. **The H300 6 Pack Cartridge Cartridge stock number is # EV927072.
Replace the # EV 927071 / EV 927072 H300 cartridge at leat 1-2 times per year in order to to effectively reduce the following contaminants:
- Lead Reduction to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb - Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and other Bacterial Agents. - Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs.
This cartridge also reduces:
- Chlorine taste and odor - Chloramine - Dirt and cloudiness - Mold and algae - Oxidized iron - Oxidized manganese - Oxidized sulfides - Particles 1/2 micron and larger in size - Limescale build-up in appliances that use water
The H-300 cartridge exclusively features:
- A bacteriostat agent to combat the growth and reproduction of bacteria within the cartridge.
- A 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate.
- A 300-gallon capacity.
- The Everpure H-300 Cartridge features exclusive Precoat design and KDF Media which removes particles up to a 1/2 (.05) micron and larger in size.
- Reduces lead up to 99% and Volatile Organic Chemicals and other suspected carcinogens. Precoat design removes particles 1/2 micron and larger in size including Cyptosporidium, dirt, bad taste and odor, chlorine, mold and algae.
- Scale inhibitor blended into the Micro-PureŽ material reduces mineral build-up in water using appliances.
- Sanitary quick change cartridge is very easy to install and replace.
- Can be used as a replacement for the H-200, H-201 & S-200 Cartridges
- Capacity: 300+ gallons (1,135 L)
- Flow Rate: 1/2 GPM
- Certifications: NSF 42, NSF 43, WQA Gold Seal