***We offer a ( Do-It-Yourself ) H-1200-DIY Water Filtration System at a much lower personal investment with similar components. If you are interested, CLICK HERE.
***This Product Listing is Shipped Complete as shown in an Everpure Pre-Packaged Box.
This Everpure H1200 Drinking Water Filtration System # EV-928200 Commercial-quality system for your home turns ordinary tap water into sparkling, great-tasting healthful water.
- The H 1200 Designer Drinking Water System Reduces lead up to 99%, Methyl Tert-Butyl Ether (MTBE),Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum, Chloramine, Volatile Organic Chemicals and suspected carcinogens such as THMs. Precoat design removes particles 1/2 micron and larger in size, dirt and cloudyness, bad taste and odor, chlorine, mold and algae, and Particulates (oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides).
- Scale inhibitor blended into the Micro-Pure® material reduces mineral build- up in water using appliances.
- System is easy to install and sanitary quick change cartridge makes replacement as easy as changing a light bulb.
The H1200 System Features:
A bacteriostat to combat this growing consumer concern*
- Exclusive Micro-Pure filtering material coats the entire pleated surface inside the cartridge – removes particles 1/2 micron (1/50,000 of an inch) and larger for the entire rated life of the cartridge
- Everpure’s signature metal canister delivers commercial grade durability and quality and protects the filter system from splitting or bursting. It’s lined with a food-grade polymer that prevents the water from coming in contact with the metal
- Dual cartridge system increases life over single systems
- The EV 928200 H-1200 system leaves vital minerals found naturally in water, so you get the best tasting water possible
- A special additive prevents limescale build-up in water-using appliances**As tested by KDF® Fluid Treatment,Inc.
- Dual stage filtration design ensures maximum reduction of contaminants
- Dimensions: Width 9" / Depth 4 1/4" / Height 20"
- Capaciy: 1,000 gallons (3,780 L)
- Flow Rate: 1/2 GPM (1.9 lpm)
- Temperature: 35-100 °F (2-38 °C) cold water use only
- Pressure: 10-125 psi. (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
- Certifications: NSF 42, NSF 43, WQA Gold Seal
TIME FOR A NEW FAUCET KIT?
"ADD A NEW TOUCHFLOW KIT, OR NEW MOUNTAIN FAUCET KIT MODEL OF YOUR CHOICE"
you may also be interested in