Superwater.com offers FREE UPS and FedEx Ground Shipping on all Cuno # 56012-01 CFS9812X Water Filter Cartridge Orders.
- Additional Price Discounts are Listed & Given for all Multiple 3M Cuno Aqua Pure Water # 5601201 CFS9812-X Filter Cartridge orders as shown above.
- CFS 9812-X Cuno-CFS Everpure Retrofit Cartridge 5601201
- Also Replaces The Everpure MH & I2000 Cartridge.
- The CFS-9812X Designed to fit into competitive systems. 0.5 micron fine sediment filtration, scale inhibition, cyst, chlorine taste and odor reduction. Sanitary quick change design. Capacity: 9,000 gals. (34,065 L) at 1.5 gpm (5.6 lpm)
- The New CUNO Line of 9000 series cartridges are an economical way to provide the benefits of CUNO filtration in competitive systems without incurring additional capital expense.
- A choice of medias such as graded density carbon with micron rating to 0.5 ( half micron filtration ) with the CFS 9812-X as well as optional integrated scale inhibition provide solutions for varying water conditions.
- The 9000 Series cartridges do not require activation for functionality, allowing an operator to change the cartridge in seconds.
- Independent 3rd party certification provides assurance that the cartridges will perform as expected.
- Specifically designed to fit in competitive systems to enhance performance and provide longer life.
- Sanitary Quick Change encapsulated design reduces contamination during change-outs and are disposable and incineritable.
- FDA CFR-21 and NSF compliant materials provide peace of mind that these products are suitable for potable applications.
Max Capacity: 9,000 gallons
Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm
Micron Rating: 0.5
Model Number: CFS9812X
3M Id: 70-0200-0266-6
Alt. Part Number: 70020002674
Part Stock Number: # 56012-01
Reduction Claims: Sediment Reduction, Cyst Reduction, Scale Inhibition
Replaces & Cross Refrences:
Cuno / 3M Water Filtration CFS9110-S, CFS9112-S
EcoLab 9320-2402, 9320-2403, ECO-i2000, ECO-i4000
Everpure EV9612-22, i-2000, i-2000(2)
Nu-Calgon 4621-10, 4621-11, NU-i20002, ECO-i20002, NU-i4000(2), ECO-i4000(2)